Sunday, September 12, 2010

Weaving Hair Games Online

... At the end of the night image



" In this landscape ho cercato di descrivere e che oggi- come spesso capita- è nebbioso, c'è sepolta una storia: una grande storia, d'una ragazza che visse tra il 1590 e il 1610 e che si chiamò Antonia, e delle persone che furono vive insieme a lei, negli anni stessi in cui lei fu viva, e che lei conobbe; di quell'epoca e di questi luoghi.

Già da tempo mi proponevo di riportare quella storia alla luce, raccontandola, tirandola fuori dal nulla come il sole d'aprile fa venire fuori la cartolina della pianura e il Monte Rosa, e avevo anche pensato di raccontare questi luoghi, e il mondo dove Antonia era vissuta: ma poi sempre mi dissuadevano la distanza di quel mondo dal nostro and the oblivion that surrounds it.

[...] I wondered: What could help us understand the present, which already is in this? Then I realized ...

Looking at the landscape, and that nothing in this that I realized there's nothing that deserves to be told. This is noise: millions, billions of voices cry out, all together in all languages \u200b\u200band trying to overwhelm each other, the word "I". I, I, I ... To search for the keys of this, and to understand this, we leave the noise go down the night, or at the bottom of anything, maybe there, a bit 'left a bit' beyond the second bridge, under the "white rock" which today is not seen. In the ghost town of Zardino in the history of Antonia. And so I did. "
Sebastiano Vassalli, The chimera , Preface


To discuss the latter's book, at the suggestion of Daniel, but also to change the startup mode, there I propose an accurate track of discussion.
launched only a challenge, groped for, to read over, to resume the application Vassalli expressed in the Preface, above, and to pick up the threads:

What the history of Antonia, the ghost town of Zardino and how it happens, it can help us understand the present?

To you, trying for a few minutes out of the noise going down the night of the soul of each, the opportunity to freely express thoughts, impressions, emotions, reflections the story of Antonia warned you ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment