Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gothic Birthday Ideas

Starts ... the last book! Ignazio Silone


Dear boys,

while, I guess, enjoy the last Sunday before school starts, we will arrive to open the discussion of the last book.
As it was the first time we experience this kind of dialogue and working (the blog, I mean), as someone has put into motion only in the last period, since several subjects had to be recovered, I propose , also to give breath to the individual threads of a week extend the comment The Chimera.

So you will have time until Sunday September 19 (deadline) to intervene on the novel by Vassalli, as well as on other books, if you have not already done so.


I remind all that the ' write activity on the novels assigned for the summer, since the intervention, and your friends, blog, will be delivered Monday, September 20, 2010 .


good Sunday and early, now :-)


Elisa Carra

0 comments:

Post a Comment