Did you like the story of Tanino? Ecco la trama del film.
E questo è il video della colonna sonora del film.
La descrizione di un attimo
Tiromancino
Fe. Zampaglione - R. Sinigallia -
Fe. Zampaglione - R. Sinigallia - Fr. Zampaglione
(2000)
La descrizione di un attimo
le convinzioni che cambiano
e crolla la fortezza del mio debole per te
anche se non sei più sola perché sola non sai stare
e credi che dividersi la vita sia normale
ma la mia memoria scivola
mi ricordo limpida la trasmissione dei pensieri
the feeling that in a moment
whatever you think might happen. And then what happened
wait or forget
see you now, after almost five years and as always you
the description of a moment for me and as always you
strong emotion and as always you are beautiful.
They told me of your travels
they told me that you're sick
gone mad but I know you're normal
I ask to speak now because the numbers and the future does not make you worry
I wish I could believe it would be very
easier to meet again in the thoughts
relaxed as if we were still suspended at the moment that could happen. And then what happened
wait or forget me I'll see you soon
between at least another five years and as always you are the description of a moment for me and as always you
strong emotion and as always you are beautiful because
as always you are the description of a moment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment